We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

corby
Level Contributor
302 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

hello all!

i am off to sandos on tues and my partner has just asked if theres an option to upgrade on the all inclusive to get all your branded booze included? also,i thnk its cruzcampo beer,are there any others or bottled beer available? mahou,san miguel etc? and do you pay a supplement for these and if so would that be included in any upgrade option?!

i cant find any info so would really appreciate any help!?

thankyou !

corby
Level Contributor
302 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

in case anyone wants to know i have been told the beer is cruzcampo and hey also serve budweiser at an extra 1.30euro a bottle and you can upgrade to branded booze all inclusive for 18euro per person per day (yikes!)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,043 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

That's expensive. Would be better buying your own from the local supermarket and putting them in the fridge. Hope you all have a lovely holiday.

Edited: 16 June 2011, 19:48
corby
Level Contributor
302 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

i know! i thought that too! i would have thought they would offer more than one beer for the all inclusive? thought it would be normal to provide a choice?! i imagined it would be san miguel actually. hey ho im not complaining theres wine and cocktails and cava for me :)

cant wait!

:)

Scotland
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

Great hotel, i usually drank beer so cant comment

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

hannah

the cocktails were brilliant... sex on the beach, pina coladas, and they had a blue one cant remember the name of it....

enjoy x

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

I have stayed in 9 different all inc. Hotels (4 in Benidorm) and never had a choice of beers, always local stuff. These include the Monaco twice, once when it was a bit run down and once after the upgrade.

They have all been 3 or 4* so possibly more upmarket or exotic destinstinations you get better selection.

Edited: 17 June 2011, 08:36
Wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

Flamingo Oasis has Strongbow on tap :)

Haven't had the privelege of using a club room

Edited: 17 June 2011, 09:16
corby
Level Contributor
302 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

wow strongbow on tap!!!! now thats a selling point if ever i heard one!!! :)

ok thanks all! cant wait to sample the cocktails!!!! :) im sure i read somewhere that they dont always make them up for you or something??? hope they are available every day im there!!!haha!

one last question tho! after reading a recent review... is there ice cream for the kids???? somewhere on here i think they said there wasnt? find that odd

hannah

9. Re: question all incl 'upgrade' sandos monaco??and beer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 12:16