We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castilla

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
Castilla

HI thinking of going to servigroup castilla in September. Can anyone tell me if there is balroom dancing on there in the evening or what the entertainment is like. Thanks Annette

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castilla

Hi, we always stay at the Castilla,fab hotel. From memory dancing was at Hotel Orange which is part of the same hotel group, I dont think there is much in entertainment in the Hotel.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castilla

Hi, we always stay at the Castilla,fab hotel. From memory dancing was at Hotel Orange which is part of the same hotel group, I dont think there is much in entertainment in the Hotel.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,948 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Castilla

think the dancing is at the venus another servi group hotel

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Castilla

Its on at calypso inlaws just back had a fab time and they are going back in 4 wks ..mazza

Lancashire
Level Contributor
534 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Castilla

There is ballroom dancing at the Venus Hotel every night.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Castilla

Thanks all for that. We normally go to the Calypso . Love it but thought we would try the Castilla for a change because there is a gym which we probably wouldnt use. Think I'll play the safe bet and go back to Calypso cant beat it really. Just have to lose a stone before I go. Regards Annette

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Castilla

Quite a few British guests staying in the Castilla seemed to be using the Rio Park which is just next door in the evenings. This was in the winter months.

Castilla is a lovely hotel and is just that bit closer to the old town. They are building a culture centre accross the road from the Castilla which seems to be taking forever.

Edited: 17 June 2011, 11:01
8. Re: Castilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 11:16