We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have sinned.

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
334 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
I have sinned.

I get e-mails for all sorts of special holiday offers, and leaflets through the post. This week I got a leaflet from National Holidays, 7 days, A Taste Of ..Italy ..... it includes Rome, Pisa and Florence, I double checked about a holiday in Benidorm to suit my requirements and the prices quoted for my chosen hotels were horrendous.

I prefer hotels, so apartments are not my thing, although I have done some in the past. And so Benidorm will be forsaken this year it seems, unless an exceptional deal comes along then that alters everything. Oh and by the way I don't do Ryanair, I much prefer to spend more and have everything done without hassle instead of saving a few quid and doing everything yourself.

manchester
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I have sinned.

Oh well never mind! Just sorted my fourth trip this year. Four adults, 3 bedroom apartment on the sea front, flights saturday to saturday out of Manchester and transfers, £230 each middle of September (my favourite time of the year) I reckon that's cheap enough for me. John

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have sinned.

Anyone else wondering what the sin is??????????

Scotland
Level Contributor
989 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have sinned.

The sin is that they're considering going somewhere other than Benidorm. I think!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I have sinned.

Oh, in that case I have also sinned as booked up to go to Majorca for 1 week mid July as it was a better deal. Still hoping to go to beni in october though.

5. Re: I have sinned.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 June 2011, 22:05
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
334 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I have sinned.

LOL yes it was the sin of going somewhere else than Benidorm, but no good deals for us at the moment, and as much as I like Benidorm I won't pay some of the prices being asked at the moment. Never mind the Euro Lottery tonight 107 million pounds I believe, or it maybe Euros, whatever, a few trips to Beni with that amount :)

Edited: 24 June 2011, 18:56
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,771 posts
3,570 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I have sinned.

Globalgeek:

Your title was great and original and caught my attention.

When Catholics go to Confession, they start with "Bless me Father, for I have sinned."

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
334 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I have sinned.

I don't go that far BennyMalaga lol, although I do visit various Churches both in the UK and abroad and hopefully I will be visiting quite a big one in Italy, if it is classed as a Church, The Vatican. I am constantly amazed by the sculptures and paintings, must be worth a fortune, but even small country Churches have splendid architecture. Thanks for you comment.

Edited: 27 June 2011, 11:58
9. Re: I have sinned.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm