We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

picasso apartments

yorkshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
picasso apartments

just asking for general thoughts please on location and near by taverns and eating establishments to visit with two children 15 and 9 year olds many thanks in advance ! (we arrive 14th of july if this helps?)

Edited: 05 July 2011, 14:35
Leeds
Level Contributor
78 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: picasso apartments

Great apartments. They're reasonably basic, but in a great location. Lots of bars and eateries nearby and an easy enough walk to the centre of benidorm.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: picasso apartments

thanks R'kid !

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: picasso apartments

The Cellar bar is just down the road from you, there is entertainmnet on in there for the kids. Plenty other bars too in the Rincon area. If you head up the street past the Nereo Hotel, you'll come to some good eating places and bars with entertainmnet.

The apartments have quite a nice pool the children should enjoy, and there is a cafe/bar that isreasonably priced.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: picasso apartments

thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: picasso apartments

picasso apartments are very good , in a fantastic area , just down the road you have the Queen Mary , Drop Inn , La Murada pubs ....all fantastic pubs .

and the White Horse is also only a 5 minute walk away for entertainment.

and for the kids you have the Celler Bar.

nice small pool in the Picasso , but as luckyscap says the drinks are very reasonable.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: picasso apartments

great appartment everything you need near everything pool great bar great balcony very good size

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: picasso apartments

Stayed at the picasso, we found it good, they have a pool with floats etc for the kids (inc adults) also a pool table with a small bar in the apartment complex reasonable priced and it also does food, from what I can remember reception is close for a certain time and you have to pick your keys up from another hotel, sorry cant remember the times. The apartments are basic but clean and comfortable .1 euro for an hour for the television (not that you will be watching much T V but my misses watched the soaps)

You are near indoor market and the triangle so good choice of pubs near hand, the White Horse was doing Karaoke all day. Slight incline from the beach but nothing to great, the coach will drop you off about a 2min walk from your apartments as It can’t drop off outside the Picasso the streets are too narrow .I think you will enjoy stay here.

Bobby

Edited: 06 July 2011, 09:25
Durham
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: picasso apartments

Hi I am staying in these apartments in august can anyone tell me what time the reception is open? Thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: picasso apartments

Looking back I was told the reception was closed between 1pm and 4pm and you had to get your keys from the vismar, but the boss has just reminded me we arrived at 2pm and got our keys from the bar in the appartments (I hate when shes right and I cant remember)

Bobby

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: picasso apartments

Re: the apartment keys. If you think you'll arrive in the afternoon, email them and tell them your time of arrival and suggest if it's OK to pick your keys up from the bar.

You'll probably have to go back to reception when it opens to register yourselves properly.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm