We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi ALC-Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi ALC-Benidorm

I am looking to book a taxi in Oct '11 to benidorm from alicante and would like to know if there are any recomendations regarding cheap but reliable transfers. Its my first holiday with my gf but not ever. Had loads of hols with parents, a few to benidorm and we always went on coach through thomson etc. We've booked with jet2 flights and with the hotel direct so its just the transfers to sort.

Any Help would be apprectiated thanks!

P.S I have contacted dgutte who stated that he was fully booked for the dates we want (6/10-13/10)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

Any other ideas? recommendations?

Thanks again

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

www.travelrepublic.co.uk

Under £7 return door to door.

Pot luck with times, the same as the others, but I went with them Easter time, 14 on a large coach, no waiting. Coming back 10 people on a mini bus.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

If you want a private transfer and pay on arrival then contact www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com best in the business

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

Thanks alleykat but as previously stated they are fully booked for the dates we want.

Any other recomendations that are similar to them?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

Shuttledirect do Private Transfers as well as shared ones...if you go on their website & put your flight details in they will give you an automatic quote!

Best Regards - Taggy

London
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

BGoldey have sent you a message!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

The one thing i would advise is not to use any of the illegal operators who dont have a license, you often get numbers of peoples mates who do this on the quiet, & arrange to meet you at a certain point, but thats a dodgy route to go down! Not recommended!

Best Regards - Taggy

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

True Taggy. Alicante airport is now patrolled by undercover police who base themselves in the carpark, in particular around the ticket machines which seems to be a honey pot for pirates to meet passengers.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

If the Police pull you using an illegal taxi, they will charge you with commiting an offence as well as the driver, definitely not worth risking for the sake of a few euros

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Taxi ALC-Benidorm

BGoldey deffo use Shuttledirect.com , i always use it to the Rialto , last few times its been a 15 seater so hardly any drop off points .

ps i see yer in the Rialto same time as me in October ...be prepared for a Tartan Army Invasion force in and around the Rincon area that week lol.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm