We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

markets in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
markets in benidorm

im staying in Albir - can anyone recommend a good market where you can buy fake goods etc in Benidorm as i dont think theres one in Albir

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: markets in benidorm

Albir has a decent sized Sunday market now.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: markets in benidorm

Fake goods abound on the outdoor Market on Weds & Sundays....and you'll have a ball if you visit the many camera shops too.....full of crap that you pay for dearly!

Best Regards - Taggy

3. Re: markets in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2012, 14:17
Edited: 31 July 2012, 14:17
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: markets in benidorm

Night market sounds lovely, but is it just like the sunday markets?

Hubby has already informed me that if I am thinking of going there, he will be disappearing to the pub for an hour! Got to admit though that after the forth aisle even I get a bit bored of handbags and believe me I love bag shopping! Came back from holiday in the states with 8! My aim is to come home from beni without buying one ;)

Benidorm
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: markets in benidorm

If ypu look at the pics in the Benidorm blog you can see that it is only one line along the beach.

Edited: 23 August 2011, 16:32
6. Re: markets in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm