We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm and nowhere to stay

Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm and nowhere to stay

I am flying to Alicante on Sept 17 for 1 week.

I have no accomodation booked.

I was going to Torrevieja but I am now considering Benidorm.

Can someone recommend how I can get somewhere central, affordable and nice.

Preferrable a small apartment or an apartment share.

I am a guy, a young 50, travelling alone.

Has anyone anything to offer.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm and nowhere to stay

Have you tried Travel Republic? They're quite reasonable! Just go there and type in the kind of accommodation you're looking for! It's worth a try anyway!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm and nowhere to stay

Perhaps even a Hostal. There has been a couple of threads about decent Hostals.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm and nowhere to stay

Travel republic have single acc starting at 174 pounds for the bristol hotel,for your dates,never stayed there but seems reasonable enough,or maybe try bermudas,.......linda.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm and nowhere to stay

Just noticed on booking.com,i know you prefered s/c, but on there site they have the hotel condestable,which i have stayed in and is in a lovely spot in the old town, with lovely views to the back of the sea and marina,the cost for a single person in a double room is on offer for your dates,just 124.05 i think a very good price,plenty going on around that area too.......linda.

5. Re: Benidorm and nowhere to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm