We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clinics

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
clinics

i know there are clinics for addictions like drugs and alcohol is there any for people addicted to benidorm been 4 times this year was there for 3 days august bank holiday have just booked flights again for 25th sept 7 days just love it

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clinics

Talk about the Beni-bug ... lol. Good for you!

Have you found a place to stay yet? Not long now until the 25th September!

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: clinics

lols there is no known cure Im afraid ;o)

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clinics

not sorted hotel looking like condestable nice little hotel and the price is right i could not be bothered unpacking my bag apart from the washing so not much packing to do

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clinics

I go away on 8th October for 8 nights, This will be my 4th visit since I first went last October. when I get back, will probably start looking to book for next Easter, but going to do a wee check for a week at Christmas and ask lots of questions on here as to what Benidorm is like at Christmas and what facilites are available then, before I decide if I will book.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: clinics

The only known cure is to try and overdose .... you have to keep coming back again and again and again :)))

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clinics

The cure is do what Remmington did. He liked the shaver so much he bought the company. Move over here!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: clinics

You hear the stories about the father making his son smoke a packet of cigarettes in one go after he was caught smoking.

Well, i couldnt stop talking about Benidorm so the family made me go for seven days twice a month for a year in a bid to shut me up.

Didnt work lol

Edited: 08 September 2011, 22:36
Chesterfield
Level Contributor
931 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: clinics

I had to laugh I go on and on about Benidorm I go 3 times a year I dont mean to be boring but I just cant shut up about the place. My favourite topic of conversation.All the othe rplaces I have visited in the past became fed up with but Benidorm I never tire of .Thinking about going gives me a buzz it is the most addictive place.cheers cybernan

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: clinics

I think there's a clinic for this in Cafe B.....lol

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: clinics

been in cafe b every time although in our 50's and 60's just like teenagers when we get to benidorm it could be on the cards to move out there,or just try a month or so to start would not be working and would have to change our life style do not think we could be out til all hours every night ,travelled to a lot of places but none like benidorm.will give the over dosing a go if that does not work have to go back in oct " if at first you don't suceed"just managed to get in the hostal irati €270 7 nights with breakfast

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm