We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ehic hospitals

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west yorksuk
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ehic hospitals

hi

which hospital can you use for free with the ehic card

regards karen

Benidorm
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ehic hospitals

There is only one which is in Villa Joyosa.

benidorm
Level Contributor
749 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ehic hospitals

You can also use the Spanish National Health clinics - there is one on the Rincon next to Eurochange, opposite Dial Prix supermarket.

Edited: 16 September 2011, 09:11
west midlands
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ehic hospitals

I used the one in Villa Joyosa 2 yrs ago after I had an accident in beni and found it 2 b really good, clean, efficient plus they also found an english speaking nurse to reassure my family. I also used the health clinic before being sent to the hospital they too could communicate good english. In both instances they were happy to treat me as soon as i gave them my ehic card, i was pleaseed with the health service i recieved, stress free and quick

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ehic hospitals

Agreed both Villajoyosa and the clinic at the Rincon are good. But I am slightly concerned about your question!! Are you considering visiting our fine hospitals while you're here?!?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ehic hospitals

This information is very helpful. Always a worry when travelling with children incase they have an accident.

west yorksuk
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ehic hospitals

thank you very much for the info....are these in benidorm itself

and lisa ...... my dad who is 68 and travelling with his grandson wanted to know in case they needed a hospital while they were there

regards karen

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,978 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ehic hospitals

the hospital mentioned is not in benidorm , if you have private health insurance then you will be taken to either levante hospital or clinica benidorm , both are private hospitals and are in benidorm ,, silly to travel without health insurance

west yorksuk
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: ehic hospitals

my dad has health insurance but has a lot of pre medical which he cannot afford to get insurance for so it is a " just in case"

regards karen

west yorksuk
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: ehic hospitals

thanks everyone....have found the villa joyosa on google maps, he will feel more secure now

regards karen

London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ehic hospitals

The hospital has,even, its own Tram stop, Hospital Vila, which comes handy if someone has to stay for a few days and visitors have to come and go. The stop is right between Hiper Finestrat- where the Iceland store is- and Costera Pastor. Don't forget to request the stop by pressing the button at the door, or the tram won't stop! And yes, the spanish Health Service is quite good.