We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Week Today!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
One Week Today!

At this time exactly 7 days from now we will be on our flight to Benidorm! Half way through it actually! It's been an entire year of scrimping and saving but it's been a horrible year so really need to get away! Looking forward to meeting those I have arranged a meet up with!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One Week Today!

Sounds like you're overdue a break Shezza. Nothing quite like Beni for curing the blues...... hope you have a great holiday.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One Week Today!

Thank you! Sometimes it's only the thought of the holiday that's got me through the bad times this year! Got my ex son in laws funeral on Friday first! He died suddenly last Tuesday at the far too young age of 40 leaving my daughter as the only parent to my 8 year old grandson! As they say, things can only get better!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One Week Today!

Hi Shezza, sorry to hear about your Grandsons father. Serious count down for your holiday now. Looking forward to meeting up with you and will send PM in next couple of days with my mobile number.

I hope your holiday gives you everything you want from it and the sun stays shining.

Mags :)

kent
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: One Week Today!

Hi Shezza, sad time for your family, hope your holiday will cheer you and hubby up.

We will be in Beni on the 2nd October so might bump into you.Hope the weather

stays good for us all so we can enjoy the sunshine and all that Beni has to offer.

d@g
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: One Week Today!

sorry to hear of your sad news shezza we hav had really bad year to my husbands cancer returned at beginning of the year but as they say enjoy while your here were just back a week which was our third time this year believe me you cant beat beni as a pick me up i hope you have a great holiday best regards poppy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One Week Today!

condolences to both families have a good time in beni we go next sunday roll on

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One Week Today!

Thanks so much everyone! It was a total shock when he was found last Tuesday! The worst part is not knowing why a seemingly healthy 40 year old man just suddenly died for no reason! PM results won't be finalised for another week at least! This holiday means everything now so everyone put up a prayer that we have the brill weather we had last year at the same time!

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One Week Today!

thoughts are with your daughter and grandson,,,go and have a great time and take your mind of things for a while,,,njoy,,xx billy

La Marina, Spain
Level Contributor
223 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: One Week Today!

Sympathies to you and your family Shezza. My job deals with Bereavement and I know that a lot of my customers say a holiday helps them to relax after such a stressful time. I go a week tomorrow so may see you around. You've already told me what you and tour hubby look like so I'll keep my eyes open for you xxx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
783 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: One Week Today!

shezza,go and enjoy,we know you have been waiting a long time for it to come round--but you,ll be there soon, and im sure you will have a good time. give our regards to wee pasquale in the restaurant. hope you and hubby have a really good time. andy x