We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

market

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
market

hi can anyone tell me if the outdoor market is all christmasy or just a normal market we will be there dec20 to 27 and granddaughters wanted to know as they have never been away for xmas before. thanks mary. ps granddaughters are 18 and 8

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: market

its just a normal market the best place to be is around the town hall , usualy have an ice skating rink, carousel and xmasy type stalls

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: market

Agreed, the town hall is lovely once the christmas stuff is up! Best to go in an evening when the lights are all on. They've even been known to have a "snow machine" going one year!!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: market

The Nativity Scene in the Town Hall Building is worth a look.

Best Regards - Taggy

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,911 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: market

Saw a lovely Nativity scene made from "Cakes" last year. I think it was in the Cristal Park hotel, not sure.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: market

Never been to the Town Hall Market. What days or nights is it on?

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: market

its not a regular market , its held over xmas and new year

Lancashire
Level Contributor
541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: market

Thanks Mallcum will have to have a look while we are there

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: market

thanks for your replies.will the ice rink be on 21 dec.its my grandaughters 8th birthday that day and she loves ice skating.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: market

Best to go skating at night, I've seen the ice a bit slushy in the afternoon if it's caught the sun. Much better atmosphere at night as well. Your grandaughter might also be lucky enough to meet one of the 3 kings who attend at night to receive letters from the Spanish children. I can't say for sure when the 'kings' start attending tho.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: market

it will be open on 21 dec ,, can you believe that you can ice skate outdoors in benidorm ????, it has been there the last few years so hope your not disapointed

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm