We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area to stay in?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Which area to stay in?

Hi all,

Booking Benidorm for a wk in June. As mentioned on a previous post sister has already booked for Dynastic All Inclusive, however after reading TA forum i think hubbie and I will go Self Catering or B&B as we enjoy eating and drinking in different places instead of couped up in same hotel. I am a little confused as to where it is i should be staying as i've read about levante/old town/new town etc.. i am assuming the 'party area' is not near the beach? Which area should we stay in? I would like sea view but also to be near the party area as not to have to walk too far in the heels at night, ha! Thanks :):)

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which area to stay in?

Anywhere near a beach is OK. Check location before you book as some places are quite a walk away.

Bars are spread throughout Benidorm, with live entertainment, karaoke, large screen TV's etc. Whatever you like.

Lots of cheap places to eat out at very good prices so your choice every meal.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which area to stay in?

You would be best along the new town end near the Sol pelicanos hotel. It is all a 5 minute walk from there and all the UK type bars with tribute acts and comedians are in that area. I would say go Bed and breakfast do not bother with any all inclusive deals its a waste of time as you will want to be out everyday and night where the action is not stuck in a hotel serving watered down free booze and no entertainment. I have stayed at Sandos Monaco which is nice about 10 to 15 mins to the main uk bars its only draw back is its small pool. Now I always use sol pelicanos as its right beside everything and has a massive pool. Its also just a couple of minutes to Levante beach. You will love it but do not bother with all inclusive.The drinks are pretty cheap in the bars anyway with all sorts of deals like euro a pint etc 2 bottles bud 3 euros. have fun

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which area to stay in?

Thank you to you both :) I will check out the Sol Pelicanos now :) sounds like it's in a great location for what we want :). That is super cheap compared to Dubrovnik were we were a few wks ago! Yeah, defo not going AI now, B&B is suffice :) Thanks

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which area to stay in?

hi could anyone tell me what area Benilux park hotel is in or if it's close to the Sol Pelicanos area?

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,982 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which area to stay in?

benilux park is at the other end of benidorm , a long walk from pelicanos

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Which area to stay in?

Benilux Park is in the Old Town just off the Av. Jaime 1.

It´s a good looking hotel with nice pool area and garden and the public areas are all smart and well kept.

As mallcum says it´s quite a distance to the ¨Brit¨ entertainment area but the delights of the Old Town are on your doorstep. (Sol Pelicanos is even further)

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which area to stay in?

looking at benikakus, due to location/view on beach.. is it far from nightlife then? in good position? any rocks around for hubbie to fish from? Thanks :)

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which area to stay in?

Also look at The Brisa Hotel - seafront, good location not far from your sisters hotel maybe 10 mins

Edited: 08 October 2011, 18:41
N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which area to stay in?

Love the look of the Brisa too... think we'll pick either Benikakus or Brisa.. i assume neither are too far from nightlife or where friends staying in Dynastic? Ta

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which area to stay in?

brisa is right on the beech it gets good reviews and is only 15-20 stroll up to the dynastic and not far from all the nightlife

cheers the fatboy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm