We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riviera 'beachotel'

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Riviera 'beachotel'

The Riviera Beach Hotel, is it really that good?? Currently #1 on Tripadvisor's hotel reviews in Benidorm. It should be noted that it is quite new and that while it has an exteremly high % of those who rate it 'excellent' or 'good' - it has relatively few reviews just 64. Admittedly 62 rating it highly!

I've not stayed at it so can't comment on Food or Rooms. But I have visited it. Here's my verdict:

- Location, centrally located. Just down the road from the Calypso and across from the Ambassador Playa. It is nonetheless on a busy road and you won't get any views.

- Bar. Nice and reasonably priced. You can sit out looking onto that busy road!

- Pool area. bit on the poky side.

Let's hope the food and rooms are truly amazing!

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
929 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

Apparantly while we were looking round we were talking to a couple who had booked in at the Rosamar and for some reason had been moved to the Riviera.They said the food was nice but the usual you would get in a three star.They also said with the pool area being on the small side they could use the Rosamar pool . I was wondering if they are sister hotels or under the same management

warwickshire
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

Riviera was superb when we stayed in early October everything and everyone was A1 +

it belongs to Ambassador Playa and Presidente group

Edited: 22 October 2011, 15:51
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

I dont think its fair to give an opinion on a Hotel you havent stayed in johnnyboyengland.

There are more apsects to a hotel than just its location and size of pool.

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

There is no way I would call that road busy !!!

Runcorn
Level Contributor
914 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

Nor me Harry been up and down there a few times this year. Steve.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

nor me its not a busy road.

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

Totally agree its not imo a busy road at all,I'm over next week and gonna have a peek at the riviera after all the good reviews.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,087 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

If anyone wants pics of the Riviera send me a private message for my email address we looked around it while staying at the crap pueblo and it looked fantastic and yes great reviews !! Superior travel go there now as well pity Thomson dont go to Riviera !!! cheers mike and susie xx

Herts
Level Contributor
106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

focus-----.

Thank your lucky stars Thomson don’t offer the Riviera, because on the back of these reviews they would be putting up the prices considerably. They have increased the price of the Club Belcekiz Beach in Turkey by somewhere in the region of 50% in last two years simply because of the excellent reviews on TA.

Auldyin

rochdale
Level Contributor
5,740 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riviera 'beachotel'

Not on a busy road maybe, but some of the vehicles that use the road go quite fast.