We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
First time

Hiya ,well I have just booked my first holiday to Benidorm for June 2012, looking forward to reading all about it and getting to know you regular's on here

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time

Thats good to hear Daney, hope you have fun on here & i'm certain you'll have a great time in Beni! June's a nice time to visit!

Best Regards - Taggy

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time

Went in june this year, had a fantastic time, as taggy says its a great time to visit benidorm! Ash

Runcorn
Level Contributor
914 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time

Hell Daney as taggy says and he is one of the people on here for good advice

June is a good time to visit. Steve

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time

wow you lot are quick ! There are 4 of us going to celebrate our 30, 50 ( I dont look it ! lol ) 70th birthday's ,so what should we get up to ? We all like a drink or 3 and a good laugh.It will be cool to spend a week with my mum and my daughter as well and mum's friend is coming also.

London
Level Contributor
610 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time

Sounds lovely Daney, what area are you staying in?

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time

We are staying at the Riudor hotel it sound's like it's pretty much in the middle, got some good review's and some not so good but as long as it's clean and the food's good we are all easily pleased, the other 3 have all been to Benidorm before but i havent so am looking forward to it, and a week without the hubby, ace ! (hope he dont read this , lol )

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time

Yes you've made a good choice with the Riudor, its very central indeed & close to the beach also, gets some decent reviews in the main & i believe the food is pretty good! You've got some smashing entertainment venues right on your doorstep!

Best Regards - taggy

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: First time

The Riudor is bang opposite 2 of the cabaret bars (Valentines and Talk of the Coast) and just around the corner from one of the best in town (Morgans) so you won't need to go very far for your entertainment.

Have a great time, and enjoy it!!

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: First time

Best part of a holiday is looking forward to it. Ruidor is fab, adults only too!

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
937 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: First time

You are in a brilliant position for some wonderful night life and yes the food was very good when we stayed in the Riudor . I think we will have another Benidorm convert after you have been Its very addictive so much to see and do. Do keep posting if you want any advice I have had some wonderful tips from the T.A. members on here over the years. Its saved me pounds.Many of the posters are real Benidorm experts and of the ones I have met up with in Benidorm they are very nice people . cheers cyber nan

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm