We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with apartments plz

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Help with apartments plz

Hiya I'm busy looking at flights for march and need some advice on apartments,I have just got back from the levante club but we really fancy being further up,liked the look of the gemelos 26,I am wanting to get booked up asap for 5 of us so a 2 bed apartment would be ideal,and im deffo gonna book a private transfer almost 2 hours on the coach from airport last week!any help would be greatly received thanks Louise x.

Daventry, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with apartments plz

Gemelos 22 has fantastic 2 bedroom apartments.Cant fault the place.

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with apartments plz

Cheers for your quick reply,where are the gemelos 22 location wise? Thanks.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with apartments plz

The Gemelos 22 are more or less opposite Regente Hotel near China Garden, lovely apartments and a really nice complex, close enough to all the action but far enough away for a good nights sleep.

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with apartments plz

Thanks Kath I know where they are now,we had lovely meal at china garden on friday night,will check them out but was looking for somewhere further up towards ambassador,rosamar etc,we like to visit morgans,uncle peds etc so wanted a apartment within falling over distance.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with apartments plz

If you are going to book private transfers, remember that Taxi's only take 4 passengers.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,986 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with apartments plz

This company has a number of 2 (& 3) bedroomed apartments, and they meet you there with the keys:

http://www.costablanca-apartments.com/

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with apartments plz

You beat me to it david was just going to put costa blanca -apartments on here ..Can i just add lou david put us in contact with this company and they met my family at the apartments with the keys ..I doesnt matter what time of day or night you arrive they still meet you ...You can always take a look at the vina del mar as well family have used them and had no complaints .. mazza

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with apartments plz

Thanks to you both David and Mazza I have had a look at the site and will deffo be using them,plenty of choice,thanks again Louise x.

9. Re: Help with apartments plz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm