We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on don pancho

suffolk
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
advice on don pancho

we are thinking of booking the don pancho in april this year.can anyone tell me if the hotel caters for disabled people.ie a disabled room, my husband uses a wheelchair and also has to hire a mobility scooter while abroad, does the hotel allow these? and what sort of price if any would we be expected to pay for the charging etc.we stayed at the venus last year but found the rooms very small for our needs.we were thinking of going abit more up market mainly for comfort..i understand that since the orange has been refurbished that they now have disabled facitities, so it may be more fitting..i have read a few reviews on the hotel,(pancho) but not seen any clear answers in my particular situation. we are in our early and late fifties, any feedback would be much appreciated to help us decide which hotel would be the best..x

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on don pancho

The Pancho is definately wheelchair accessable,we saw a few scooters parked outside the main entrance,as for charging,I,m unsure.The rooms are of a good size all with seaviews. I wish you well in your search,but for quality,the Pancho is up there with the best in Benidorm.The front desk staff are most helpful,they have a website,try googling it.Good Luck.

Belfast
Level Contributor
562 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice on don pancho

After staying at the Don Pancho last year, I would highly recommend this Hotel. The food is excellent and the rooms are a good size and spotlessly clean. My Mum and Dad are going in May and she also uses a wheelchair. It is wheelchair accessible and mobility scooters park outside the main front door. Nearer the time I will e-mail the Hotel so my Mum gets a room with a walk-in shower, as some of the rooms, if I can remember, have baths. I would recommend that you do same.

I hope you book the Don Pancho as, in my opinion, it is a great Hotel. Good luck.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice on don pancho

Just back from the Don Pancho . Can confirm wheelchair accessibility. There is a room to the side of reception for recharging mobility scooters.

Some rooms do have walk in showers. I would advise you as did the last poster to e mail the hotel to request one if you decide to stay there.

suffolk
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advice on don pancho

hi guys, many thanks for your prompt replies, much appreciated. we still havent decided fully, but after another look at the hotel we are very drawn towards it, even more now that we know the hotel has walk in showers, that is a great bonus.i will take your advice and email the hotel for a request. we have been going to benidorm for over 10years now, our first stay in the parasio 10 self catering, but as health is now a big issue for the past 5 years, comfort and accessibility has to come first.. i will keep you all up to date on what we decide.once again thankyou.x

suffolk
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advice on don pancho

hi.. all sorted now. we have booked don pancho for two weeks in april.. great price with 118 travel.. good flight times and airport assistance also room as requested.. happy days..x

Belfast
Level Contributor
562 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advice on don pancho

Great news. Glad u got sorted. I hope you have a lovely time. Enjoy!

7. Re: advice on don pancho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm