We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

white horse & plaza

newcastlenewcastle
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
white horse & plaza

back to beni next week staying at the dalmatas and was wondering are stevie & micheal still at the white horse and is the bingo still on at the plaza with campus as the other half likes a game of bingo

billingham
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: white horse & plaza

stevie and micheal still there,dont know about bingo in plazza,sorry

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: white horse & plaza

Was in last Friday in the Plaza, and they were playing Bingo.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: white horse & plaza

They've started doing bingo downstairs in the Plaza now but they're still there in the White Horse!

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: white horse & plaza

Campus has been on holiday, dont know when he will be back. stevie woods and michael on every night. scott michael and Pablo bloom regulars.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: white horse & plaza

When I went there in February Campus wasn't there either, it was strange because I've never been before when he wasn't there!

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: white horse & plaza

He was there, but it was his last night before his hols. going to london i believe for a well earned break. I seen another of vincents staff at the airport, must be getting their hols in before the busy season starts.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
686 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: white horse & plaza

if anyone bumps into katie on the door tell her the benidorm budgees are asking after her and craig and wife are coming over for the moors and christians lots to tell her about her best mate shaggy

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: white horse & plaza

Campus is back in Beni now, he's at the Plaza this sat at 11pm. also doing a show at The Queens on Tuesdays at 10.30.

Best Regards - Taggy

9. Re: white horse & plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm