We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Venus

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Venus

Talking to a lady who had friends staying at the Venus 2 weeks ago and they said the Thomas cook rep was handing out leaflets to people asking their opinion on making the hotel all inclusive, could be another one going down that route

Lancashire
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Venus

Bad news, we don't want our favourite bars to close especially the Brit bar.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Venus

I will be surprised if the town hall sanctions it, they are very worried about the impact of AI on the local trade.

kent
Level Contributor
90 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Venus

every time i go to benidorm which is usually twice a year, i stay at the venus but will probably stay elsewere if all inclusive. To much nightlife to be missed.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
921 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Venus

Agree with Silky, we visit at least twice a year but because of the choice of bars etc we would never use AI.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,948 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Venus

I dont know why these hotels want to go all inclusive. 3 weeks ago we were in the flamingo oasis,In the whole week i never saw a euro being taken. not a bean. Then i read that they are not even breaking even. no wonder. how can they carry on. the hotels that charge for drinks are making some money, surely it doesnt make sense to cut out a income.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
618 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Venus

Would not like to see the Servi groups go AI. Think that their 2 for 1 drinks offers are excellent though. Perhaps we should all email the Servi group and give them our opinions!!

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Venus

I wouldn't go AI. Prefer to go to local bars. Don't mind FB at ServiGroup - only few euros more than HB.

Venus - tables in dining area too close to each other. Single roooms to small. Pueblo is better.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
533 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Venus

I emailed the Venus to enquire about the story of AI, as it is a favourite of ours. Just had a reply back saying there are no plans to do AI but the 2 for 1 offer is still on.

9. Re: Hotel Venus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 10:17