We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What bars do you like and why

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
What bars do you like and why

OK, here's my faves.

Best Beach/Old Town bar: the Guinness Bar

Primarily for its seafront location. Looking out on the beach, the island and peope strolling by. Friendly staff too

Best Hotel bars : Pueblo, Presidente and Marina

Yup, I like places you can sit out on.

Best New Town bar; Cafe Benidorm

I like the music, mixed ages and atmossphere. Especially good in wee small hours.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What bars do you like and why

Like Sandras for a chilled out night , like the bar opposite marina cant think of the name ,love cafe b for the same reasons as you!This year I want to try the Rincon end as i've never ventured that far yet!

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What bars do you like and why

Opposite the Marina, isn't that a karaoke bar? Can't think of the name. My first trip to Benidorm I was staying at Rincorn end. Used to pop into a bar which has gone now...so that's a lot of help to you now!!!

Where is sandras?

Edited: 13 February 2012, 19:22
Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What bars do you like and why

I like the Rock n Roll house, too young to remember most of the music but had the best nights i've ever had in Beni in that bar.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What bars do you like and why

intimate bar for me - small but great fun!!!

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What bars do you like and why

I have never been to the Rock n Roll bar, HolidayBear. Might give it a try.

LouieTudor - I missread your post first and thought you said intimidation bar...better not mess with him, I thought...LOL.

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What bars do you like and why

make sure you go when the shakin stevens and elvis chaps are both on on the same night and wait til they come on together later on, proper showmen even if the music isnt your thing.

England
Level Contributor
729 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What bars do you like and why

Never been to Intimate Bar but will be making the effort this year..

I like Jenny's Bar just off Calle Doctor Perez Llorca, but heard Jenny & Gary have sold up??

Also like Guinness Bar & Yorkshire Pride

England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What bars do you like and why

I haven't been to Jenny's bar. I guess I go to the same old bars.

Does anyone go to those Vincent's bars? I've been to Churchill's and the Village Inn. Not there to late as they turn into karaoke( VillageIinn) or tribute acts (Churchills). Better for earlier in the evening, methinks.

9. Re: What bars do you like and why

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 February 2012, 13:05
England
Level Contributor
485 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What bars do you like and why

I haven't been to the London bar either. Yids?