We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back yesterday

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Innerleithen...
Level Contributor
553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
just back yesterday

hi all, well we just got back last night . quick 5 days in benidorm. beautiful sunshine but my was it cold. and a sneaky wind. was a bit quiet with lots of the bars still closed for the holidays. but we still found enough to do. stayed at the ambassador again, very busy with lots of pensioners who had been there for a fews weeks. and all seemed to be enjoying themselves. some a bit apprehensive to go out at night. saw a few of the acts which were still on the go. gareth fulton the hypnotist was excellent, nearly had me away but managed to stay out of it. he said that if i let go i would be a wonderful subject !!! but hey its better watching. did somehow manage to find myself shaking my tailfeather on stage with the blues brothers in the western saloon ( oh dear )... deb n her was brilliant as usual and oh what a hard worker david myers is. we saw him on his own, then with words and music, then with il divo and then with take that !!! how does he do it?.. after being in benidorn 20 plus times now we finally ventured into stardust and hate to say it wasnt quite what we expected. always thought it would be a bit posh inside but we felt decidely unimpressed. saw tony scott. good show with some bad bits. drifters in sinatras well worth seeing. but have to say that the saddest thing for me was that tommy's has closed down and is now up for sale. i know it wasnt everybodys cup of tea but i liked it and have had a few good nights in there. another institution gone. well we had a good time and will be back in july !!!

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just back yesterday

Great review :-)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back yesterday

Nice post & great to hear you had another smashing time in Beni!

Best Regards - Taggy

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back yesterday

glad you had a good time, sad to hear about tommys for sale, another one gone like you say.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just back yesterday

Great review.

58 days 16 hrs 21 mins till were back over, but who's counting..

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: just back yesterday

Glad you had a good time, I go in 2 weeks, will I need warm stuff for during the day or just at night. Liz

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just back yesterday

Great post, glad you enjoyed it.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just back yesterday

glad you enjoyedit good post

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just back yesterday

Good to see you had another fantastic trip jane ..Shame about tommys as i also liked tommys for my bingo but im sure will find another one soon ..mazza

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just back yesterday

Nice post. Thanks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts