We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Was lucky to make it out 4 times last year to Benidorm , June , August , October and November , and i honestly can only remember it raining for a hour or so in all the trips last year .

times before ive been alot in September and its bounced doon , sometimes lasting 4 or 5 days .

when is the worst time for rainfall , and dont the Spanish get water shortages like the English do ?

Ps nae shortage of rain in Scotland im afraid tae say.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Waldo ive been very lucky in sept then as for the past 5 yrs ive went in sept and its been fantastic ..Dont get me wrong its not like july but its a great heat that you can walk init and very warm ..im looking for sept again this yr april /july all booked ..mazza

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Hubby and I have been for 2 weeks at the end of September / beginning of October for the past couple of years and the weather was roasting hot! It's only rained once both times! We couldn't go July / August time as it would be far too hot for my other half! By the way Waldo you are perfectly right, it's raining cats and dogs here at the moment with gale force winds!

Edited: 20 February 2012, 08:29
Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

I've been 4 times in September and only one (last year) have I had no rain. The other 3, I have had thunderstorms each one and heavy rain for a few days.

The official rain chart says September is one of the wetter months but I still like going then

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

The winter months should be wet but not this year, maybe we'll get it in the summer. LOL

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

there was flooding not long ago

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Was in Pueblo in October had some heavy rain few hours, December was great 18c one night at 3.30am

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

From the start of October till the 12 when i was over for the Scotland game it was roasting hot , seemed more like July weather.

Agree with Mazza the temperature in September is usually just nice.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Im with u auristocrot.cant remember what year it was but we went the middle two weeks in sep.and we had rain everyday and it was heavy thundery rain too it has put me of going in sep now.

Wales
Level Contributor
396 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

I've been 5 times in late September and probably only once have I seen no rain at all. I've always returned with a suntan though after 5 nights.

Often, after an evening of rain, the day after is cracking.

Hedon, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Big Ste saying about the low amount of rainfall last year

Returned on January 3rd after 5 nights & the temperatures were great we manged to get on the beach every day. The night time it did get cooler but i never needed my coat that i travelled in. Fingers crossed for 28th dec

:-)