We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

Can anyone give me anymore info on the named apartments,only looking for an apartment for my stag doo,3 night,somewhere clean and tidy. Can anyone also recommend apartments in area where the triangle area pubs are and websites were you can book direct.

Thanks.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

Luxmar would be the nearest to where triangle is. The evamar is up near the outdoor market, and the Aquarium are quite handy for bars etc,I noticed the eva mar bar was shut when i walked past, all food taken at the flamingo, which is 15 mins away. Have a look at the Levante club appts, ot the Mayra, all near the white horse.

Derbys
Level Contributor
592 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

I've stopped at the Mayra apts as well, for both a stag do and as couples - highly reccomended if youre looking for a bed and a shower ;) Couldnt get in for for June this year, so we're just round the corner at the Aquarium next door to Mad Monk for the first time - roll on :)

Edited: 21 February 2012, 08:45
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

I wasnt sure if you was getting the triangle mixed up with the square ...I sent you a PM scottish with some websites for you to try ..Goodluck mazza

Ireland
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

stayed at the Aquarium II its very basic but in a great location close to the indoor market across the street from the gallogate bar and the dynastic hotel. if your not bothered about a fancy room then i would recommend. its 5mins walk to the triangle and the white horse.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

Evamar is opp the outdoor market, a short stroll to the main bars, clubs heading towards the square. Havent stopped at the aquarium but would pick the Evamar over the other.

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

have stayed selfcatering. in evamar. and aquuarium 11. 24 hour reception. in evamar. deposit safes, are next to reception. apartsare dated, but clean. and have all you need. aquarium. stayed in studio. it wasclean. new b,room. and kitchen area. was adequate. aqua. the pool is fine. but you pay for sunbeds. however. when we stayed at both of these. we used other pools. safes are in rooo=ms, at aquarium. there is no reception area. i was worried about that. but we managed to get keys, from office. nrxt door. as arrived, in their open hours. found alll the staff. very helpful. not far to walk. to white horse, etc. we would stay at any of these, again. if price, was right. happy holiday. good luck, to you. and your partner.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

have stayed in the luxmar pretty basic but will be ok for a stag do .24 hour recepion so no problem with getting keys .its on the road the picture house is on about 10 mins from the square.

holland
Level Contributor
469 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

i have stayed at aquarium 2 and luxmar .Both basic but great although a bit of a hike home from the square or further on [yorky pride wooky etc] Not a great idea to walk home via the outdoor market at night and the other way is past the prozzies outside the villa de benidorm ..No probs walking back from the triangle though although there is the usual dross that hang around marriannos [ tramps alchkys ,me etc]

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

After narrowing it down to the three apartments named we ended up booking none of them lol, were going to the Paraiso Ten apartments,they've got great reviews,only 10mins to beach, 5mins to square and plenty other pubs on the way. Looking forward to it now,however i'm not looking forward to whatever my stag doo costume and pranks will be lol.

rotherham
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Narrowed down to the Luxmar,Evamar and Aquarium apartments

if you are looking for apartments near to the square [ all the english pubs ] then the palm courts are on the top end of this they have studios and one bed apartments but are a little small also just around the corner are the alpha apartments these are next to tommys bar and are one bedroom sleeping upto 4 people and are quite large there web site is nfo@apartmentsbenidorm.com but both are on holiday nights etc . I am not sure where luxmar or aquarium apartments are but the evamar are opposite the sunday market . Hope you enjoy yourself whatever you choose

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm