We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Choice help please

Surrey.uk
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Choice help please

We haven'been to Benidorm for many years, we stayed at the Flamingo Oasis when it had just opened, so not sure how long ago that was?

We would like to go again but since then my husband has had both hips replaced so mobility is limited.

We look for a good quality hotel with good food, either half/full board or All Inclusive. We like to be able to have a walk after dinner and stop for a drink or two along the way, not bothered about too much entertainment as long as not too quiet.

More important is a good quality hotel with nice rooms and hopefully a walk in shower.

The 4 hotels we like the look of are, Riviera, Corona Del Mar, Sandos Monaco, or Villa Del Mar.

I'd be very glad of any opinions you can give please.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Choice help please

hi there-sorry i can not comment on the 4 choices you are looking at but if it was me i wood look no further than the place you first stayed-i stayed in the flamingo oasis last year with a little uncertainty but absolutely loved the place-the rooms on the lower floors add bein recently modernised-never thought hotel food could taste so good and a cracking choice of drinks-there a many new bars just opposite the hotel now so not two far to walk for something different.

Newport Pagnell...
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Choice help please

My vote would be the Don Pancho.On the flat,near to lots of entertainment and a great quality hotel.I've stayed at the Flamingo Oasis but wasn't too keen on it and my daughter stayed at the Riviera and loved it.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Choice help please

If you stop at a servigroup hotel and go AI you can go for drinks in all sg hotels in Benidorm - that way you can go for your stroll, have a drink without paying extra and most the sg hotels have some sort of entertainment as well

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Choice help please

Didnt know that Dean , i know you can do that with the Magic group.

how many AI Servigroup hotels are in Benidorm ?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Choice help please

IMHO Don Pancho would without doubt be your best bet

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Choice help please

I didn't know that either ... might be worth checking out!

cambridge
Level Contributor
545 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Choice help please

we didnt know that either Dean... often thought if Medplaya did it, would be great. Rio Park, Regente, Ruidor.. but there are more servigroup hotels.... would also go Don Pancho Margrie , re your question .

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Choice help please

I have never seen AI advertised for any Servigroup hotels.

Surrey.uk
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Choice help please

I am going to look at the Don Pancho too now, I hadn't looked at that one as I thought it was in need of updating from reports I had seen.

Scotland
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Choice help please

As far as I am aware, you would need to book a Club Suite in the Flamingo Oasis to have a walk-in shower. The suites also have a jacuzzi bath. I think the only other rooms with a walk-in shower are the small rooms ending in 17 on each floor - but maybe someone else on the forum could confirm this.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm