We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
family hotel with no stag or hen groups

wanting a family friendly hotel to take our 4 yo may 7th for a week any recommended hotels would be great thanks guys

portsmouth
Level Contributor
192 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

I've had the same problem, Unfortunatley ( as stated by travel agent ) I think unless you stay far ish away from everything i.e beach bars & resturants you will get stag & hen's everywhere, i wanted a place that's good for children but it does come at a price with stag & hens at the weekend, Our holiday is from Monday so i'm hoping the stag & hens arrive for the weekend only..

I think maybe avoid AL as they seem to book at these hotel's more, Although AL is ideal when you have kids,

Here's to hoping we have a Stag & Hen week free in May although I know being at the Sol Pelicano's that is very unlikely lol

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
536 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

There wasn't any in the Dalmatas but we went in August and most have had their fun by then.

The Regents is a good family hotel as well.

fife
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Try the terralta apartments. They are 4 star with good kids facilities and are in the old town and are one of the few non high rise in benidorm can do self catering or all inclusive there. X

Rhyl
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Hi are there any hotels that dont allow stag&hen parties? as I am getting a bit to old for all that

Thanks

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
662 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Would suggest the Hotel De Loix Aqua Center a nice 4 star at 3 star prices. Whilst you can never guarantee it this hotel rarely attracts groups.

Really attractive modern hotel with a safe pool and kiddies play area.

It is a little out of the center but is on the flat so easy to walk to the beach in under 20 minutes. Bonus however is that you can walk to Mundomar and Aqualandia with easy. Also lots of Buses stop outside into town or to Albir for a day out. Here is a pool photo link I took recently …akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307446_1015040…

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

we have been to the dalmatas 5 times and there has never been any trouble with stags and hens. but I was sitting beside a stag party on monday night coming back and they said they were staying in Dalmatas 21 of them.

Julie

Derbys
Level Contributor
592 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Mmmm this thread is slowly degrading to a "all Hen and Stag groups cause problems" style posting

Most establishments now make such groups pay a ridiculous deposit prior to keys being handed over, to ensure such problems rarely occurr. I've been to Benidorm several times and have yet to witness anti-social behaviour anywhere, that we all see in city/town centres at weekends in the UK.

I wonder how the whole industry in Costa Blanca from Taxis, Bars,Airport staff etc would venture without them ?

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

Kinda sit on tbe fence here. Benidorm would be nothing without stags/ hens and more bar owners than not are grateful for them. However on tihis occasion the op wants to stay at a hotel that doesn't have them if it exists. That's their choice and want advice.

It would be difficult to avoid them in Benidorm unless you locked yourself in.

In which case try another resort.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

We stayed at the Sol Pelicanos last June and a lot of people were complaining about the amount of large groups of friends - lots of hens and stags and especially groups of young lads who were there for the whole time we were there (I was part of a mixed group of friends so it's defo not something I would be complaining about!)

If you want to avoid such groups then why not consider going somewhere other than Benidorm...?

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
536 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: family hotel with no stag or hen groups

why should they avoid benidorm though?

There is much more to Benidorm than just the square. A hotel in the old town or the Teralta is a good suggestion, quiet up that end

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm