We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
409 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

got a good deal at both hotels for october but dont know which one to choose.Have stayed at presidente,orange, paraisso 10 and eva mar but i was wondering if ne one can let me know where the locations of these two hotels are.....thanks all

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

Bristol is old town and MR is cardiac hill, Rincon. Magic is by far the better hotel.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

Heard magic rock is great for kids. I'm staying in the vila del mar, part of the magic chain and plan to go there at least once as you get access to all their hotels

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

The bristol hotel is under the tunnel at the old town. It caters mainly for spanish clients. its a nice clean hotel, but on a busy roundabout. The flintstones hotel is up the far end of lavante, busy with family groups and stags/hens standing outside all hours drinking and shouting, this is due to it being no smoking, A/I.

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

We stay at the Magic rock every year and is better than ever with a refurb last year. The hill is no problem as my 4 year old can do it. You are only 100 metres from the beach and close enough to the bars & shops. Take a look at my last review of this hotel if it helps.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,887 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

Magic Rock is by far the better hotel. Rooms are great but only the very large family rooms on the end of the hotel have a balcony. you can also use the other Magic hotels within the resort if you are A/Inc. Great value hotel and good facilities

6. Re: magic aqua rock gardens or bristol park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2013, 09:22
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm