We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Stag Do.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Stag Do.

Group on 14 lads back from Stag Do.

Had a amazing time, great friendly atmosphere. Went 23-25th of March. All day drinking in the day with a game of beach football and chilling and relaxing in the sun. First night dressed up as naughty school boys and the Stag as a female Teacher, Went out at 7pm which is a little to early as it doesnt start to get busy until 9.30.

Second night out we dressed normally and the Stag as a Umpa lumpa and another brillant night. Seen the legand Sticky Vicky, everyone very friendly and a had another brillant night.

Stayed at the Palm Court apartments and it was a brillant location quiet at night and it was a 2 minute walk into the middle of the action. They also were trying a new beer there (think it was called Tropical! not sure tho) it was good and at 2 bottle for 1 euro what can i say! :)

Got Transfer with Travel republic and they were brillant 4.25 return meet at airport and after a couple of drop off we was there in a 1h and 50 minutes on the way home.

Prices of beer in the day time is about 1.50 for a pint in most places and about 4 euro at night but you do get 2 pints as its 2-4-1 (so 2 euro a pint it works out).

Food is cheap with big breakfast about 2.50-4 euros and dinner at a average is about 5 euros.

Over all a brillant couple of days and would recommend to any one and any age.

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
662 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Nice to see a positive review of Benidorm from a Stag Do as most never remember actually being here! Guess it was the fact that you only drank 2 bottles of beer at a time at the Palm Court!

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Yes the stags don't often remember anything so thanks for the review

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Nice one.

Derbys
Level Contributor
592 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Good positive review mate - this Tropical beer, who sells it and which beer would you say it's similar to cos at 2 bottles a euro, we'll be hunting it down come June :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Sounds good, heading over in april. Was that beer in the Palm Court?? As thats where we are staying. Any tips?/???

England
Level Contributor
729 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

I think Tropical is a lager from Canary Islands... I've was drinking it in Tenerife & Lanzarote. Its tastier than San mig IMO

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

dean00 your right it is served in the canary isles,i went to fuertaventura last november for some winter sun and almost every bar served tropical and can say i drank nothing else :) very nice, around 2 euro a pint i think. i'm over in beni this coming may so lets hope that more hotels and bars start selling tropical. and at 2 bottles for a euro ;-)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Yes it from the Canary Islands, There trying to promote the beer in Mainland spain. Its in a Green bottle does taste a bit like San M its 4.7%

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

Good to hear mate!

Im on my stag do in Benidorm from the 4th - 7th May

Cant wait!

10. Re: Just back from Stag Do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:41
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm