We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Meatloaf Tribute

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
New Meatloaf Tribute

There's a new Meatloaf Tribute in Beni now. Its Lesley, who has sung with Pete Loaf previously, as well as other Rock acts, and Simon who used to do the Karaoke in Carousel bar, both are cracking singers so should be a good show. Its currently at Jokers 11.30 every night!

Best Regards - Taggy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

Thanks Taggy

Jamie

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

Not a patch on Peat Loaf Taggy.

We went to see it last Sunday night as soon as we arrived, probably wouldnt go again... But lots of people didnt like peat loaf and we loved him.

Julie

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

Aye, everyone has differing tastes as you say Julie, i used to like Peatloaf too. This new show does seem to be getting some good feedback too, so will see how things go!

Best Regards - Taggy

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,384 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

Peatloaf used the f word half way through his act what an awfulman ! This sounds a good show cheers mike and sue xx

Hedon, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

I didnt like his language, I didnt see why it was necessary really but that said i still liked his act. Look forward to seeing the new one tho

:-)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

They are doing Tropical tonight at 10pm too.

Best Regards - Taggy

england
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

My friend and i went to Benidorm Sept and Oct 2012 and again in May this year 2013 ,We went to Jokers to see Meat loaf Tribute Simon and the lady . They were BRILLIANT we went every night to see them. Simon s so good better than Meat Loaf himself, we wil be back again to Benidorm soon.so keep up the good work Simon and we will see you again in Jokers Reguards Mary and Sue

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

The good thing about acts like Meatloaf, Queen, Take That, etc etc is that they don't require the lead to be a great vocalist as most of the show is about the "theatre" - the artists that deserve the most credit are the true vocalists, nothing engineered, just raw talented vocalists!!

CB

Kent
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

The new meatloaf Band are so much better than the old one... Lesley ha a cracking voice, and Simon is brilliant.. I have seen it 4 times now, just got back and must say its one of the best shows in Benidorm...cant wait to go back next year....BRILLIANT!!

Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
406 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Meatloaf Tribute

have to agree with you julie i love this act

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm