We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

Been reading various reviews of Beni hotels tonight and dont know whether its just me but am really amazed how many people give such good hindsight to what a pleasure it was to go to this hotel or that hotel, lucky all of us who love and reguarly go to Beni are with so many good hotels to choose from, I havn't been no way as much as some people to Beni on these forums but what I love is when I book a another trip trying another 'new' one out and I really feel its a big part of enjoying Benidorm, do you agree?

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

Im doing that this year phil ..Although i am going to ambassador twice this year im trying the nero out for a change and looking forward to it ..Im wanting to see what the pubs and cabaret bars are like in the rincon end as well ..mazza

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

Ive been tae a few hotels , some i like and some i didnt , but on the whole most of the hotels have been great value , and more importantly clean , friendly staff and good food .

I dont think you can beat the Benidorm hotels when you can get full board for around £25 a night full board , its far more expensive in the UK , and some of the expensive hotels here wouldnt get a 2 star in Benidorm.

I tend to stick to the Servigroup Rialto hotel now as i like the service in the hotel and the staff are so friendly , they cant do enough for you...but going back to the Nereo ( and Rialto ) in june and november for a wee change .

but have been to the Ambassador , Regente , Rio Park in the last couple of years and also enjoyed them in different ways .

I think my days of going into Hotels ive not been before are over.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

We are going to the Rincon end this year and looking forward to trying new bars like you Mazza. We go 11 weeks today and we can't wait. Sheila

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

Let me know how you get on at the Nereo Mazza! I'm really looking forward to trying it out when I next visit!

5. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2012, 03:39
England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

As Benidorm is so cheap I tend to go for Apartments. I've done hotels and can't really grumble but my wife likes to pick n choose when she eats etc. breakfast before 11am?? Forgetaboutit....

scotland
Level Contributor
446 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

im gonna try servigroup hotels this yr for a change,going to calypso,been to rio park,pelicanos, ambassador,fiesta park,so fingers x we will like it,quite fancy nereo aswell,might try that one next year.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
66 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

Hi I've only been to Beni twice, last October and last week. Now looking to go again later in the year. Both times I've been to Beni have stayed in the Helios which I found really good, but now am thinking of trying a different place. Not sure wether to try apartments or another hotel. If anyone can give advice it would be much appreciated. All I really look for is somewhere clean, somewhere the balcony gets the sun all day and where there is not too much noise after about 1.30am in the morning as not as young as I used to be!!!

Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

We left benidorm last night and we stayed in las torres apartments there was 3 of us in 2 bedroom apartment, it was fairly basic but clean! We paid £42 each!! Ok there was no air con so we wouldn't go there in summer but at this time of year it was perfect 4 a cheap holiday! Cheers ally.

Level Contributor
730 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels in Benidorm arn't they not the best?

I used to work in an independant travel agents in my pre-Benidorm days. The amount of bookings I did for Benidorm and the glowing reports of the hotels was endless.

I can honestly say that Benidorm hotels got more praise than anywhere else.

In fact these reports and bookings are what talked me into going to Benidorm and I have never looked back.

Edited: 08 April 2012, 16:51
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm