We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phoenix travel

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
phoenix travel

we have just come back from benidorm and were accosted by the two ropey looking women with the holiday survey, and the "choose a ticket" option.. yes, as you guess we went to the offices in their paid for taxi to spend 3hours with them trying to sell us their holiday membership scheme at 6k for life, or 4k for 10 years. We declined and walked away with a leaflet for a free holiday (which is accomodation only, and you have to pay 35euro in advance to claim it, plus extra if you are taking the children along (so in fact it isnt free). When we eventually told them NO we didnt want it, the disappointment was audible in their voices and they couldnt wait to get us out of the building.

As the old saying goes, you dont get anything for free! Dont be fooled into this, it is just a waste of your time. You must be strong willed to be able to say no otherwise your dragged into this blasted scheme

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phoenix travel

where abouts where these 2 women standing, nr the dynastic?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
952 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phoenix travel

I think I prefer the 'No' before the wasted 3hrs.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phoenix travel

They sometimes stand near the boards for Talk Of The Coast & Valantines too! Avoid like the plague!

Best Regards - Taggy

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: phoenix travel

i saw them standing near the dynastic when i was over last week,i just walked past them i could see the were looking for targets.so to speak,

Level Contributor
109 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: phoenix travel

Are they doing this scam. They tried This last year on myself and partner we just said no thank you we are here to enjoy our holiday. If you look up phonix on google there is another forum to warm people, as some people to get conned by this company.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: phoenix travel

One of reps told me I HAD to go to her office or they wouldn't pay her for that week. I replied that I didn't care and she told me to f off lol

Charming!

7. Re: phoenix travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:41
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm