We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fish

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
fish

have u had a fish pedicure done while on holiday in benidorm

irvine scotland
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fish

no but ive had a fish supper there lol

Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fish

There was a place in the indoor market doing the fishy feet treatment, the last time we were there at Xmas, 2 euro,s for 20mins. Don,t know if its still there, I,m sure some one who,s been more recently will come on and let you know. KATH.

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fish

muffy man hope u didnt get a fish bone stuck in ur throat lol

yes kath have seen them in indoor market just havent tryed it yet

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: fish

I wouldnt do it for a few reasons ...Its unhygienic for starters , you are meant to change the water after every feet nibbling session , you dont know the condition of the persons feet that was in the water before you . and everyone stops and stares at you and takes photos .

Plus its bad enough me smelling ma feet withoot the poor wee fish nibbling them .

Caldicot, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fish

yes did it last year, it was i bit tickely bit my feet were much better afterwards

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fish

waldo dont know what is worse the smell of them kababs u eat or ur feet lol

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: fish

We have seen them in the indoor market and in the old town, they had a bit of a price war going on, in the indoor market they were doing it for a euro per session in November. Garrarufa fish or something they called them.

Edited: 08 April 2012, 21:16
8. Re: fish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2012, 13:47
belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fish

was 3 euro in march

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review