We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,988 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Just looking at another holiday in Beni...well we have been back nearly 3 days!

Fancied trying a really swish hotel like the Corona del Mar next Easter until I saw the prices! Ouch!

With TR it's coming up at total of £2,003 for 1week HB with 3 sharing a room (baggage inc.) Plus insurance and transfers on top.

That's serious money for 1 week in Benidorm but I really fancied trying this hotel. Is it worth it I wonder? What do people think?

Jules

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Travel Republic prices always start very very high for the following year Jules , ive noticed that myself .

but they do come down in price by a fair bit .

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Just looked on Alph Rooms Jules , they have the Corona del Mar friday to friday over Easter for £1020.99 , but thats without flights .

My travel have the Sandos Monaco Hotel & Spa for £859.50 All inclusive . and the Servigroup Nereo for £579.73 Half Board ....both without flights for 3 sharing

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

I think they put them high as availability hasn't been released. I checked a cheap apt for next year and its showing 2,500 for a week lol

Jamie

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,988 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Thanks for that waldo, the flights are the killer prices, quoting £334 each for budget airline plus another £90 for our luggage.

Hope the prices fall, they've leapt up from this year!

Cheers,

Jules

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

i cannot believe the prices for this year. we were looking at heading out there in july and again in october but not with the prices that are on offer.

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

They flight prices are scandalous ....dont easyjet fly from Tees Valley ?

their easter prices for next easter arnt out yet .

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,988 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

'Fraid not waldo, not to my knowledge and neither do Ryanair...

Even the seagulls draw the line at flying out of there!!

Jules

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

I can't believe this years prices!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

I think the flights in some cases are blooming steep. Jet2 from Blackpool have increased prices alarmingly!

Best Regards - Taggy

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 'Cant believe next year's prices!'

Easter holidays, airlines will always charge a premium as its the window when the kids can be off!

£2,003? Thats more than I paid to take 2 grandkids to New York for a week and we stayed in the Plaza!

APD has just gone up too but its more likely your prices are high because of the time your going.

3 of us booked into Flamingo Oasis (originally anyway!) and the price came out at 300 each for a week AI including flights and the extra £15 for a transfer each from Doncaster Sheffield Air Hut and thats one week after Easter.

Pays to look at the dates and even do what I do. Pick a date, book a week or 2 before

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm