We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brekki

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
brekki

come on then boys and girls ,,,,,,,,,, where do you get yer best brekki and how much do ya pay

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brekki

1.40 euro from rubbles bar just along from jokers ..mazza

Sheffield
Level Contributor
813 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brekki

Has to be stretford end for me 3.95 for a large 1.95 for small 2.95 for medium cant go wrong

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brekki

Im with Mazza on this one.

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: brekki

Stretford End , Queen Mary or The Drop Inn for me , but fairs fair you get fantastic Breakfasts in most good bars .

But i always like a Lorne Sausage with real Danish Bacon with my Breakfast , thats why i love the above Bars .

Also heard the Gallowgate does a nice Scran .

Edited: 19 April 2012, 17:09
scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: brekki

Out of the Spanish ran bars , La Murada does a very nice Breakfast , and Marianos is quite good , -1 point for the salty bacon , but you get an orange juice wae it tae kill the taste of the salt.

peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
561 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: brekki

i'm with mazza on this one too.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: brekki

Barnies for me 1 40 too also foodland,

Bathgate
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: brekki

Like to have eggs on toast, coffee and orange juice - freshly squeezed in front of you by the machine!!!!! down at "la cochril" cafe on the beachfront down from Rincon close to old wetherspoons / lazy cow area, watching the sea and the world go by!!!!!!

Sorry I can't remeber the price but it's reasonable!!!!!!

southport
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: brekki

im with ,mazza aswell rubbles recession bar the food is awsome brekkie is just wot u need 2 start the day off great people aswell known them many years give them a try you wont be dissapointed

Sheffield
Level Contributor
127 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: brekki

Terrace bar from 1.35 euros on the yellow brick road. Have the small/ regular combo two eggs two bacon sausage beans and two toast for three euros, lovely