We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm 2013

yorkshire
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
benidorm 2013

hi anyone know of any sites i can book for benidorm for 2013 yet

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benidorm 2013

Yep, quite a few! Try Thomas Cook, Thomsons, Travel Republic who are all taking bookings. Also Alpha Rooms and Lastminute, com

yorkshire
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: benidorm 2013

sorry i meant for may 2013

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benidorm 2013

Same sites I mentioned lol! All taking bookings for May 2013! Good luck!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: benidorm 2013

Are you looking for a package holiday? If so as Shezza says the tour operators have some good deals, but it's also worth phoning them to see if they will give extra discount. Saw a good deal for 2 sharing S/C with Thomas Cook.

If booking DIY holidays, flights are best booked first rather than hotels. Don't know if any of the low cost airlines have released their flight for sale yet.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benidorm 2013

I had a look at flights only Jeny and they aren't available for 2013 yet! I also looked into booking my hotel independently and was shocked to find it was actually going to cost me more once flights were added on so just going down the package route! My travel agent has matched the web price anyway!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benidorm 2013

Meant to say, as Jeny mentioned it's worth phoning your travel agent and trying to haggle! I was originally quoted £1,780 and got it down to £1,624 including in flight meals so it's well worth a couple of phone calls!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benidorm 2013

Yes Shezza, I have often found the early deals on package holidays work out less when everything is added in. I even take the debit and credit card cost in when calculating my hols. I also like the fact that you pay a small deposit and can pay off the holiday with a debit card at no extra cost thoughout the year, when I have some spare cash, that is.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: benidorm 2013

That's exactly what I do Jeny! With Billy being disabled and unable to work we don't have a lot of money so I will pay my deposit tomorrow then just go in and pay to it every month till it's paid! Really want it paid by August as our daughter getting married next March and need to concentrate on that too! I've warned people it will be small Xmas pressies for everyone this year lol!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
35 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: benidorm 2013

We got a good deal going into Thomas Cook for next year, better than online prices.

dundee
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: benidorm 2013

if the sites have got the date you are going yet contact them by phone or go into the travel agent and they will sort it out for you. if its too far in advance they might not be able to give you flight times etc.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm