We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When's the best time to go to Benidorm

england
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
When's the best time to go to Benidorm

Me, my husband and 2 girls (7&11) are thinking of going to benidorm but would like to know which month would be the best for us as a family. To make things a little more difficult i work in a school so can only go durring school holidays :(

Thankyou!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
536 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When's the best time to go to Benidorm

We usually go in August, most of the stags and hens have gone, the rincon end is fairly quiet but the old town is packed with Spanish this time of year and we really like the atmosphere.

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When's the best time to go to Benidorm

I agree with sunseeker - August doesnt have the stag/hen parties

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,146 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When's the best time to go to Benidorm

August would certainly be your best bet if you work in a school! Be careful though as August can be unbearably hot! Hope you find something!

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When's the best time to go to Benidorm

Still think that September or October is a great time to be had there, not manic, a bit more space around and the last couple of Octobers we've been have been superb with the weather. Sept. is a bit dearer though for room bookings.

5. Re: When's the best time to go to Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:41
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm