We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

Finding it difficult to get t-shirts printed here at home at the mo! 8 of us heading for a 40th b'day party, have bought our vest-tops/tshirts and just wondering could we have them printed whilst over in Benidorm? Is there anywhere that you would recommend and any idea on prices? Thanks :):)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,535 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

Lots of places do the embroidery and I think they transfer print as well.

Have you looked on ebay for transfer print. You might be able to DIY especially if you have one of those table Ironing press machine things.

manchester
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

Lisa may I suggest trying your nearest fancy dress hire shop, most do shirt printing or can usually point you in the right direction. John

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

lisa not sure if u r in belfast or not if so there r loads places that do it here..

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

Thanks everyone! BelfastBeni i'm in Carrickfergus, only 11miles away.. where in Belfast would you reccomend? Tried Copyworld earlier but at £18/tshirt just for the print, too expensive! For my hen do we got the iron on transfers but that was for a specific standard design, we want this customised! Thanks :)

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

theres a shop a few doors away from primark lisa in belfast city centre will send u a private mail .

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
779 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

if you still have time before you go , there are companies on ebay who will print any logo or design that you want. type into ebay search box

print your own t shirt

Edited: 08 May 2012, 19:40
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

You can design your own on Moonpig; about £15 including the T shirt.

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

if you say where you are staying in benidorm I can probably tell you a few that is very good value for money

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

when i was over in jan i had my grandson a teeshirt and had it printed its a small shop not far from the indoor market he prints the shirts for the benidorm programme regards tracy

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tshirt Printing in Benidorm?

Thanks again everyone :) Appreciate the replies :) We are staying in Perla.

Great Cubangirl, that sounds good! We head in less than 4wks, so we do have time to get done here, it's just we were quoted £15.75 plus VAT / tshirt which is scandalous! The other person who was to do it has let us down :(