We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo Playa apts

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tyne & wear
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo Playa apts

I would appreciate any views on these two hotels from fellow posters please.

Regards......Jack

Level Contributor
24 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo Playa apts

I've stayed at the Flamingo Playa 3 times in the past and never had a problem. Apartments are basic but clean, a 10 minute walk to the square so it's nice and quiet at night!!! A good place all round.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo Playa apts

i think the Playa apartments are a little better standard than the other one.

All depends if you don't mind having to walk back to the Flamingo Benidorm to see the ents and get a proper meal? They do serve some food at the Playa and have a bar but everything else is over the road.

Flamingo Benidorm always seems busy but with a good atmosphere and the Playa quieter. No doubt that could change depending on the guests in that week though!

Edited: 08 June 2012, 18:47
3. Re: Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo Playa apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:42
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm