We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediterraneo or Regente

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mediterraneo or Regente

We have booked flights for 6 nights next April.

This year stayed in Regente, have also stayed in Dynastic in this end of Beni.

We have been to other Hotels includng the Old Town but much prefer Rincoin end.

I have been looking at reviews and Mediterraneo has excellent one's just wandered if anyone on here has stayed there.

We would book Regente again but like to try other hotels and this one is close in prtice.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

I havent stayed in Regente before but was offered it as an alternative when my original Hotel was still closed for refurbishment. I declined the offer as my original Hotel had an indoor heated pool, so i was then offered Mediterraneo which I accepted as it also has indoor heated pool and seeing as we were going in the April i wasnt sure if outdoor pools would be warm enough to use. Turns out pool was freezing outdoors but lovely heated indoor pool at Mediterraneo.

I liked this Hotel very much and thought the location was fine for able bodied people who like to have a wee wander around.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,640 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

Mediterraneo is a good hotel and the food there is amongst the best i have found in a hotel in Benidorm.

Its right opposite Benidorm Palace and Mundomar/Aqualandia are just up a hill to the rear.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

Have stayed in the medi and really liked it. Big and spacious indoor and outdoor. Used indoor pool a lot though needed goggles as had a lot of chlorine

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

Thanks for info, just re location we like to got to Tropical,Rachels and Rock n Roll bars.

How far is Hotel from them?

We like a good walk into old town odd days so fine if its just another ten or fifteen mins more than from Regente.

Did you have to have bathing hat for indoor pool?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

These bars are just a few minutes walk from the Medi. There is a bus stop right outside hotel if you want to walk into the Old Town and get the bus back.

You have to wear a swimming cap in the indoor pool. This is a really good hotel and the food is a good standard.

Edited: 11 June 2012, 19:52
manchester
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

we stayed here twice now found it one of the best the staff are great clean, beds made and new towels everyday in a good location 5 min walk to rachels tropical etc the food is a good variety different everyday good choice of meats fish pasta no complaints at all take a swimming cap as you have to use one in the indoor pool .... 5 mins from aqualandia etc bus right outside to take you to altea for a day out give it a go you wont be dissapointed...

7. Re: Mediterraneo or Regente

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 03:41
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm