We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back...........

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
489 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
just back...........

hi all just home from 10 fantastic nights in beni. stayed rincon end as now in our mid 40s as we cant keep up with kids anymore. weather super hot every day. went up old town, lovely as always. went up to the cross (taxi ha ha ) but walked back down. bars mostly good, some not so. seen most acts but got to say deb n her were just superb even after the 5th time. these girls have really worked on there act for this year. had to see moff as hes now part of beni history. went most days to yorkshire pride for food, home from home cooking and loads of it, congrats to tad and lesley and staff always a great welcome at 1,2 and 3.

no sign of the pea men, and i was looking too. no trouble from anyone even tho there were lots of stag and hens about but mainly just enjoying there hol as we were. past the ladies of the night every night outside subway, flights on time both ways, transfer good, 45 mins so all in all a fab holiday and cant wait to go back.

colin..........

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just back...........

excellent :)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back...........

Good post colin,glad u enjoyed your holiday it seems rincon is the place to be these days,not long back myself and I stayed in rincon area too and didn't see any trouble only stag n hens I saw were enjoying there holiday as I was.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,388 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back...........

The way it's going, they'll be a border control to reach the Rincon and old town area soon! The Square is being painted as a bit of a no go area at night which is a shame. Recent reports of it are worrying.

Brilliant review Colin, sounds like you have the place sussed and know how to get the best out of it!

Jules

manchester
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: just back...........

Jules you could be right, I must be one of the minority who actually visit that area of a nighttime since I enjoy the variety of entertainment at Sinatras, as well as enjoying the amber nectar they serve. I don't have an issue with the props in the area I find a simple "may try there later" suffices, Just read another post where Taggy mentions if you are young, daft or like to get wrecked you may enjoy the area, sorry mate as you know I am none of those, maybe I'm lucky or just aware of my surroundings but a good time can be enjoyed in that area as well as the other areas that are about. It is down to the individuals choice. John

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
489 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just back...........

yeah it is a shame about the square jules but to be honest we did avoid it late at night even tho we like the area. went in zodiac till about 11 one night and they were saying once the stag and hens come out to play, there bar gos very quite as was the same in steptoes 1. rincon is a bit like the square area was years ago. maybe a bridge ffom rincon to old town jules ?

colin..

Derbys
Level Contributor
591 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just back...........

With you JohnMIggy, though we seem to be dwindling in numbers day by day ;)

Runcorn
Level Contributor
914 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just back...........

great post Benidorm as I know it Been a regular Rincon end since Flamingo Oasis opened. Steve

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just back...........

Glad you had fun Colin - welcome back to the sunny UK!

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just back...........

Great post colin bet you cant wait to return ..mazza

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just back...........

Nice to read a good report after some i have read, just a quick question, we are staying at the Riudor from the 23rd , can not wait, but is it in the rincon or square area please ?

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm