We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crimewatch Roadshow

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Crimewatch Roadshow

This programme was on BBC1 this morning if you did not see it I think it can be seen again on the BBC iplayer, it features pea men or card con artists working in London which seems as big or bigger problem for tourists in London than Benidorm.

A professional magician gives a display and full explanation of how the scam works watch it if you can then you never need to ask "what are peamen"

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,153 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

Silly women will always get caught by the peamen we saw a young mum and child paying on the prom 2 weeks ago !

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

I don't suppose that silly men ever get caught...

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

Oh dear focus200089 I think you'll be coming in for a bit of stick from the feminists on here. :-)

Bristol
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

Eastern Europeans who can earn £1000 in half a day! Far bigger pickings than in Beni I would think..One lot were caught and arrested - they didn`t say what happened to them but probably back out on the streets conning the tourists.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

Maybe being transfered to the Benidorm branch of the company!!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

I hope the transfer was part of a fair and transparent appointment process. I wouldn't want to think that there is something underhand going on...

Teesside
Level Contributor
376 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

focus

you are a male chauvinist ---

norfolk
Level Contributor
831 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

Thank you Trevor, I have just watched the programme on bbc iplayer and found it interesting, I have heard a lot on here about the pea men but have never actually seen it.

Jean.

9. Re: Crimewatch Roadshow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm