We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering

burnley
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
self catering

hi everyone, i would like to ask your advice. my other half wants to go to benidorm for his birthday early september this year,but as he is a bit tight does not want to pay over £600.00 in total for room and flights! it has been a nightmare so far. if i find the right pice the reviews are awful,if the reviews are good i cant afford it! i know you get what you pay for,but surely there must be reasonably priced self catering with good facilities, PLEASE HELP! thanks sharon.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering

Sharon what airports can you fly from and whats the dates ..Am sure other as myself will try and help... mazza

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering

Was looking a week or so ago and EZY holidays were doing the Camposol in the old town for 2 pax less than £600 half board. Thats from liverpool.

Fri 14 th Sept

Edited: 22 June 2012, 14:21
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self catering

24th sept leeds bradford gemelos 22.. 616 pounds with bags and transfers ..there is cheaper out there .. pariso 10 592pounds ...mazza

Edited: 22 June 2012, 14:25
burnley
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: self catering

thanks for quick response,and we can fly from any north west ie manchester,liverpool,blackpool and also leeds bradford. we have to be there for the 6th sept as thats the others halfs birthday! sharon.

Merseyside UK
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: self catering

wed 5 sep to wed 12,fly from manchester,Gemelos apts.flights and transfers around £600 altogether.You will be lucky to find much cheaper.The longer you leave it now the more you will pay.

Good Luck

Ray

Merseyside UK
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: self catering

Forgot to mention the price includes one hol luggage.15kg.

Ray

burnley
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: self catering

thanks will look into that ray, are the gemelos appts any good (getting mixed reviews)? sharon.

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
859 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: self catering

Sharon try Travel Republic, flights from Liverpool some good deals for self catering holidays.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: self catering

Sharon make sure its gemelos 22 your looking at ..mazza

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: self catering

Alpharooms. Flying from Liverpool 2 sept staying at La Era Park. £530.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm