We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

on holiday group? any good.

Uk
Level Contributor
186 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
on holiday group? any good.

Hi

Have anybody used these companies before. They have several website called. Holiday nights, flight and hotel, fresh holidays ,118travel.

They are getting good reviews on review centre but not sure if they real?.

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: on holiday group? any good.

I have used them several times with no problems. I book through www.holidaynights.co.uk

If you book through www.quidco.co.uk you will get 5% cashback.

Uk
Level Contributor
186 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Thanks. Are their customer service good?

Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Never needed them. done everything on line.

Horsham
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: on holiday group? any good.

I am biased of course since I am the CEO of On Holiday Group but we do take customers service very seriously and if anybody does have any concerns or issue feel free to contact me directly on email

steve.endacott@onholidaygorup.com

Now I would not give this out unless I was confident that we rarely have any issues would I?

Happy holidays

Steve

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: on holiday group? any good.

I have travelled with them in august and had a problem with my accommodation which took them 5 days to sort out, so I missed 5 days of my holiday worrying about the problem when it was their error not mine. I had no communication from them it was the reception at the hotel that told me all was ok. I also had to move rooms halfway through my 2 week holiday. I have written to them and have had an apology letter but no compensation or reimbursement for the telephone calls.

Their customer service isn't great and their emergency number is of no use.

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Hello Steve

Maybe you could look into my complaint? I have written to you and received a reply via email, not even in the form of a letter like I wrote to you.

I stayed at royal grand azure, sharm el sheikh, from 06 august - 20 august.

I look forward to your comments........

Blanchardstown...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Hi I Use the sister company from hoilday nignts its called lastcheck.ie and i found it to be the CHEAPEST on the web and never had any problems with them or there accomadation

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Has anyone booked with this company recently ..And are they part of last check ...A see lots of mixed reviews from as far back as 2007 ...mazza

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Hello

Yes last check is part of on holiday group, as is fresh holidays. I travelled with them in august and had a problem with my accommodation - I had booked and paid for 14 nights, my paper work said this but when I got to the hotel I was only booked for 7 nights. It took 5 days of my holiday to sort out which is not ideal when you're in holiday in peak season not knowing weather you had somewhere to stay for another week. The emergency number was useless, I call 4 times and they just kept saying they were dealing with it. They are one of the cheapest to book with but just bear in mind if there is a problem they do not deal with it like Thomson or first choice would. The rep in resort was of no use, he just told me to call England. I have seen a post where the CEO posted his own Email address saying to contact him in case of any problems........ Hence I have emailed him telling him of my problem and surprise surprise I have had no response from him.

Hope this has helped.......... If you do book with them, good luck.!!!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: on holiday group? any good.

Did you look at the email address ?, i think it was mis-spelt

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm