We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dissabled out at night

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Topic
dissabled out at night

i use a scooter do you think it is safe for my wife and i to go out at night in beni as we always stay in our hotel we would love to do a few bars after dark but dont like to put ourselves in danger what do you think cheers

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dissabled out at night

Dino you will be fine theres many out and about in there scooters ..Im sure you will have a good time .. what hotel are you going to ..mazza

Edited: 03 July 2012, 12:31
suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dissabled out at night

don pancho mate but not until next april for my bday again

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dissabled out at night

Yes your in a good location for some nice bars but as everyone says just keep your wits about you and enjoy ..mazza

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dissabled out at night

Because of his disability hubby needs to hire a mobility scooter when we go to Benidorm. He did use it after dark a few times and we still felt safe. Just keep your wits about you and stick to the main streets!

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dissabled out at night

yea thanx guys i will do just that

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dissabled out at night

Yes Dino,

Get out and about at night too. Thats the beauty of the scooters.

Enjoy

Jamie

liverpool
Level Contributor
824 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dissabled out at night

yuo,ll be fine. our niece hires amobility scooter. and lves to go along the prom. also we brought her to palladium, blackchicken. late afternoon. for karaoke. and she enjoyed. sittingout on terrace, listening,to all the banter. of an evening. we went to sinatras . lovely caberet bar. lots of acts on. and cheep prices. it was easy to park scooter up. and we always sat at the bar end. so it was easier to get in/out. also. we could watch. and footy, that was on. have a happy holiday.

8. Re: dissabled out at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm