We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in March

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in March

Hello again, may be coming over for a few day's in March ,will the weather be ok and dry ? Also if i book the flight and accomodation seperatly which are the cheapest site's to use? Or if i leave it until a few day's before we want to travel will we get somewhere ? Thank's

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in March

Travel Republic , Alpharooms , Easyjet , Jet2holidays Ryanair , Monarch and BMIBaby from your local airport .

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in March

Hi Daney. I've not been in March, but had great weather in both in Feb and April

Generally, the closer you get to your holiday, hotels go down in price, but flights go up. But choice of both goes down.

I'd recommend having a look at www.skyscanner.net for your flights first - you could save some money by using different airlines to fly out and come back with. I've found that Travel Republic, Alpharooms, and Hotels.com tend to be the cheapest for the hotels I've looked at.

The Trivago website can be useful as it can compare different sites for the same hotel, and point you to the cheapest place to book

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in March

Hi Daney, March will be very cool compared to what you've just had. We have started leaving it till April because we went last March and it rained a lot. Temps are variable around those months, you can strike lucky but it's always chilly at night. Not serious sunbathing weather but suits us for sightseeing. Nice for a few days and still plenty going on.

If you're very flexible you might get a good deal but we always have to book flights early from our regional airport.

Jules

West Bromwich...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in March

we were there last year in march during cheltenham festival week (horse racing) and we never saw a cloud the whole week,

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in March

we were here this march during cheltenham festival and the weather was lovely we had shorts and vest tops on all week and came back home with some colour and it was also ok at night i just use to put a light cardigan on

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in March

Thank's for your reply's, im now thinking to see what the weather is like a few days before then book it if it's good if not stay at home

7. Re: Weather in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm