We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shakin Stevens

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Shakin Stevens

Hi all ok while going through my drawer I came across leaflets I got while out and about town while there in May one of them was advertising a Shakin Stevens tribute act...:)))))) Going back in November and would really like to see this as he is one of my all time singers :)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shakin Stevens

There's a guy at the rock & roll house that looks like shakin stevens & does his type off songs can't remember his name but he's on every night to close the show after the acts have been on!

billingham
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shakin Stevens

dean ryan does a bit of shaking steven,can be seen in the white horse and rock n roll bar

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,805 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shakin Stevens

He sometimes does a Shaky & Elvis act with Simon Patrick up at the Rock & Roll House too!

Best regards - Taggy

malvern
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Shakin Stevens

we saw a shaking stevens tribute at the end of may i think it was at sandras before asa was on.

sue

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shakin Stevens

Thank you Hazel, Taggy and shutey for taking time to reply.:0) I know exactly where Sandras is and I do like Asa Elliot too.... thanks Sue :0)

preston, lancs
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shakin Stevens

yep also saw shakin stevens mid june at sandras..only saw him cos we wanted to see asa afterwards and went early to get a good seat and he was on..was never a big fan of s stevens but was really impressed with him and was a really good entertainer..also covers songs by other artists which added to the variety and really enjoyed his act.

billingham
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shakin Stevens

dean has a few videos on youtube,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shakin Stevens

@Kenny B and Shutey I just looked him up on you tube and OMG he moves and looks like him :) just have to persude my dad and wee brother to go :0)

Shipley
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Shakin Stevens

I am also a big Shaky fan and I have seen Dean Ryan, I think he is brilliant and moves really well.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shakin Stevens

He is A love worth waiting for. Oh Julie loves him