We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

next year

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
303 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
next year

at last we are booked for next july.booked with jet 2 from newcastle to marina hotel.we got 2 kids free wich was a god help.eldest grandaughter has a baby this sept so he will be about 9 months old when we arrive.will hotel be ok with a baby.we usually go self catering and have never been with a baby before.dont want her to worry. many thanks. mary.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: next year

Don't worry everything will be ok , no problem taking a baby to the hotel . I remember taking my grandson on holiday when he was 7 months old , now he is 16 years old !! Just enjoy your holiday , and if you need any baby stuff it is all available in supermarkets .

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: next year

Marycleveland--Can u just explain if i am rught--how can you book for a baby for next year, when it isnt born yet---just curious!!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: next year

The only concern I would have would be noise as its undoubtedly in a very lively location and July is the height of the season.

I'd email the hotel before you go requesting pool rooms as far away from the cabaret bars as possible.

Hotel has good standards but is too central for my liking with small children (in July) but that's only my opinion and I know others will disagree.

Jules

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
303 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: next year

when my daughter in law done the booking they asked how old baby would be on date of travel .it is bothering me about noise. read the reviews which advised getting a room adove pool or reception.so that is what we are going to do.so hopeit will be ok. we love benidorm so will enjoy ourselves. it just seems a long time away.hubby and i hoping to have a visit in oct. mary

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: next year

Pop in when you're over in October Mary and maybe they'll let you have a look round. Tell them you've booked for next year and you want to be sure it's ok for little ones, might put your mind at rest.

Jules

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: next year

We've taken our grandson to Benidorm since he was very young and never had a problem.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: next year

We've always taken our son to Benidorm since he was very small too. Mary is obviously concerned if this particular hotel will be suitable for a young baby having always used s/c.

My experience of hotel rooms at peak season in busy areas is it can be hard because babies are woken by noisy neighbours coming in during the night and you're very restricted in one room with a crying child.

That's the reality I'm afraid so a more tranquil area and a bit more space is always desirable but people manage. We did but I was tearing my hair out at times to be honest.

I've read some of the family reviews from the Marina that echo this view because of the noisy location.

Jules

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: next year

I was also curious to ask about booking for a baby that isnt born yet. Do you not have to give ALL the passengers names who will be travelling?.

As to going to Hotel with a baby, I took my daughter to Majorca when she was only 5 months old and had no problems what so ever with noise from other guests in Hotel. She just slept through and there was 4 of us in 1 bedroom.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: next year

Not every airline asks for the babies names, I noticed this last week, will try and remember which one it was.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: next year

I am currently on hols in Benidorm with my friend who has four children they are 6, 5, 2 and 9 months and there are no problems with kids here at all anywhere we go, pretty much everywhere is child friendly and everyone loves the baby especaily the locals. dont worry about it just go and enjoy :)

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm