We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benindorm in October?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Topic
Benindorm in October?

Me and my mates,have jut booked 3 nights at the hotel perla on for 19tj October..ive been to benidorm lots of times but never at that time of year,will the nightlife still be a little busy?i know the weather won't be the best tho

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benindorm in October?

the weather was really good last year at that time (october school week).

it was only on our last day that it was very bad thunder & lightening.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Benindorm in October?

Normally quite busy in October over here,all the bars open with entertainment on and the weather is normally still very good in October ;o)

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benindorm in October?

we were there first week of october las year and the square was rammed, you'll have no problems.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,899 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benindorm in October?

October is usually quite busy. Normally good weather too.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benindorm in October?

Have been to Benidorm twice in October and had great weather. Bars and clubs were fairly busy as was the beach.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
937 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benindorm in October?

Benidorm is lovely in October we go then every year Still hot and very busy.All the clubs and bars are still open I know it can rain but we have been lucky and only had rain when we were there in October once. I have never seen rain like it .coming down in stair rods and the roads flooded but like I said only the once in all the years we have been going in October.The atmosphere was still tremendous and it didnt spoil our holiday we didnt let it .we are going again this October

Leeds
Level Contributor
990 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benindorm in October?

We've booked for the 11th for 4 nights and haven't been that time before either so good to hear what its like!

Fermanagh
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benindorm in October?

we are planning to go 29 oct - 4 nov - will it still be warm and plenty of entertainment then?

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,328 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benindorm in October?

We were there last October sunny and hot everyday and in December we have had week of sun and temp of 72. Cheers mike and sue xx

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Benindorm in October?

We've changed our booking and stating for 4 nights on the 19th october at the maeva..just hoping the square will still be pretty busy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm