We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer

London
Level Contributor
915 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfer

Hi

Rather than sat waiting on the transfer bus for over an hour and then the long process of dropping everyone off before us (im so inpatient!!), i am considering booking a private transfer. The best price i have for this is 50 euro. Does anybody know of any cheaper ones before i book this, if i decide to do so of course!

Thanks

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer

Not necesserily cheaper, but best and very comparable is David or dgutte on here at www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer

I'll second Costa Blanca Private Transfers, best in the business and most importantly fully legal, my friends and family won't use anybody else.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,288 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfer

Costablanca Private Transfers are roughly 120 euros return. I have David booked for next year!

norfolk
Level Contributor
880 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfer

We used David at Costa Blanca Private transfers this year and were very pleased with the high standard of service.

We have been let down before with transfers so to know that you are booking with a reliable company is the most important factor to me.

Jean.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfer

I can highly recommend

http://www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com/

I used the company for the first time on the 2nd August 2012 this was after a previous experience of being on a shuttle bus for nearly three hours ( The Airport is approx 45mins transfer time) I must say that the Service was second to none and personally i would not dream of getting on a bus or using another Taxi Company after receiving such excellent Customer Service.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfer

Why don't you use speedy shuttle coach max 4 stops we loved it just one hour to mont park hotel and one hour back to hotel I'm sure it cost us £15 each return with jumbo transfers ! Cheers mike and sue xx

London
Level Contributor
915 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Transfer

Thanks everybody for your views.

I never thought of using speedy shuttle coach, never really knew what it was! Do you still hang about at the airport for other flights etc?

8. Re: Private Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2012, 12:49
London
Level Contributor
915 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Transfer

Hi

Im not planning on spending 100 euro as i only want one from the airport to my apartment, and i will book A2B for the way back, so with the company i have booked my apartment with i can do this for 50 euro which i didnt thionk was too bad, althought my other half thinks im mad....all depends on whether i get a good ppi payment or not lol!

I cant find anywhere on the internet for the speedy shuttle :-(

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,288 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Transfer

You could still have to hang around the airport waiting on other flights coming in even with Speedy Shuttle Kelly! All you're really guaranteed is getting dropped of within four stops! Sometimes that doesn't happen either and your 5th or 6th!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm