We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
307 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Benidorm

I'm looking to book a holiday for next September (2013). I've looked on Thomson's and their prices are ridiculous. The cheapest I'm coming back with, is around £410pp HB for 1 week 4 adults. Anyone recommend any cheaper places to book (where you can still pay just a deposit up front and not the full amount). We want to be near the square/main strip, so everything's within walking distance.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Benidorm

i payed 7 20 for a week self catering for 2 adults for this september 17th to the 24th im flying with monach im staying at the terrelta apartments if i was you i would shop around u will get a good deal

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Benidorm

Hi Donna have a look at Jet 2 we are full board for 2 wks in the Calypso for £550pp may 2013 from east mids. Been with them before 22Kg luggage and 10kg hand luggage included in price Good luck Regards stevie

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Benidorm

Yes Jet2holidays.com can be quite cheap if you book early . And I think it is only £60 per person deposit which gives you a few months to save up ... (that's what we did for this year )

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Benidorm

Yes John thats exactly what we have done for next May. You can also pay off all or parts of the holiday cost as and when you want using the manage my booking facility All in all cant fault Jet 2. Regards Stevie

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
307 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Benidorm

Thanks everyone. I've been having a look at jet2holidays and they arent too bad on prices. Has anyone used them before? Just to see what the service is like, if anyone had any problems, transfers etc...

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Benidorm

We always tend to use jet 2. Both the holidays and just flights. Our last flights were free due to saving enough point's . Never had any problems.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Benidorm

I can't fault them at all, great service and they listen to customer feedback.

The 60 quid per person deposit and pay up is a bonus if, like us you like to pay as and when you can.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking Benidorm

If i can travel with jet 2 from now on thats who i will use .First class ..mazza

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking Benidorm

cheap holidays.com or ice lolly i always book with them and always get a bargain

merseyside
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking Benidorm

try tc they let y pay each month we have booked t regente half board for a week in march for 330 each we are just like everyone else go in and pay every payday and get some euros t same time benidorm is worth it so my friend says it will be our first time hope y enjoy it