We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Telford, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from airport

I know its probably been asked a million times before but can any regulars give me an idea of the fare if we get a taxi rather than a shuttle bus. We are a party of four staying at the Buenavista Appartments.

Is it more expensive to get a taxi on the day we land or better to pre-book.

many thanks.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from airport

Probably about €80

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from airport

Get a shuttle bus £3 .34 each return,say u money,more spends,lol

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from airport

www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com best in the business cost is 120€ return for 4 people which is about £97.50 at current exchange rate. Meet and greet at the airport and dropped off at your apartment in approx 45 minutes, you wont regret using them.

rochdale
Level Contributor
5,971 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from airport

Better to pre book as alleycat says, cheaper, more sedate, we use them every trip as do many on here.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,111 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from airport

John should have mentioned that the taxi is about 80 euros one way, not return!

I'm booked with David at costablancaprivatetransfers for next year! He's got a great reputation so I would book him if I were you! 120 euros return for 4 people is pretty good!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,385 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from airport

As stated always better to pre book. Mad scramble at airport otherwise, and cost you twice as much David is a great service.

norfolk
Level Contributor
837 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi from airport

It very much depends on what is more important to you, a stress free private transfer or a from all accounts, a variable experience with a shared transfer.

We have used David and were very impressed with his service, so would have no hesitation in recommending him.

I would imagine a taxi from the ranks at the airport would not be any cheaper and for peace of mind a pre-booked transfer is the best option.

Jean.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from airport

Thanks for the advice everyone. Hazel I like your style but Ive gone for the taxi option, well impressed with costablancaprivatetransfers as recommended. Quoted 120 EUR when the others were nearer the 200 EUR.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi from airport

My friends used Zip transfers for their taxi they paid 118€ they were happy with that price, they didnt know about costabancaprivate transfers at the time but they also provided a good service. I usually get the bus transfer with A2B it does me

:-)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi from airport

Good for u magpie Dave very good & bonus u get to your appts in 45 mins,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm