We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help on Benidorm please??

United Kingdom...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help on Benidorm please??

Me and my partner fly tom Benidorm for our first time on 2nd May for 2 weeks. Just want to know a few things:

1) Anyones reviews on the Magic Villa De Benidorm and the Amigos group will be appreciated???

2) What dates and days do the Aqua Park and Terra Mitika theme park open?? (it wont let me open the Aqualandia web site)

3) Whats the weather like in May? Will i need sun tan lotion or my winter woolies???

4) Any other hints/tips/gestures will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

Alfaz, Spain
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Don´t have answers to all your questions, but

Aqualandia opens in May - near the beginning.

Terra Mítica should also be open then.

As for the weather. Bring your suntan lotion.

But also bring a couple of woolies in case

weather turns dull and a jacket for the

evening.

Have a great time!

Linda

manchester england
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

hi there, stayed at amigos hotels before, depending on your ages my wife and myself are in our 40's and used to spend some relaxing time at fenicia as a lot quieter than cristal park and rock gardens. overall i would say the villa del mar is the best, the food was very nice there and not many screaming children!!!

United Kingdom...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Well me and my partner are 20 and 21, but my parents and grandparents are coming!!! Im just going for the 24 hour drinking licence in the villa de benidorm!! LOL.

england
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

you will enjoy magic villa de benidorm, a great place to stay,if u type the name of your hotel on this site it will show you pics, dont know about the parks, i dont go , take you sun lotions its quite hot in may though im told but take a cardigan for nights, i,ve been four times to benidorm and its great, if you go to the old town try sherrys bar on the square for a meal you get plenty and its good ,,, happy holiday ,,

UK
Level Contributor
111 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Was in benidorm all of March weather in the 70s only needed a cardigan at night, aquland will be open, and als munamar is well worth a visit enjoy

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Hi just to let you know Aqualandia does not open till the 15th May

The Mundomar animal park is open now

Terra Mitica is open now but not on Mondays and Tuesdays

West Yorks
Level Contributor
639 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Villa de Bemidorm was refurbished last year. All Amigo hotels are good value for money. Go to the Shamrock bar to see the live band, they are good. Be careful where you exchange you cash, some do not give clear rates! The indoor market have two booths which are clear and have good rates. I went in may last year and got a fantastic tan, it is cool at night though. Enjoy!

United Kingdom...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help on Benidorm please??

Looks like i will have to visit the water park on my last day which is monday the 15th!! but i looked at the web site and it dont open til 12pm. i have also bought a couple of wollies for the evening i just need to get som trousers/jenas i think because i only have skirts at the moment.

whats the free medieval night like ??

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm